Ok, so it's been like over a year since I've even logged into this thing. Whoops! Living with an 18-month-old is a full time job! I hope to get back on the horse though, because I also suck at keeping up a babybook, and I'm scared I won't remember how cool my toddler was.
Jack is such an amazing kid. He seriously has far surpassed any expectation I ever had. When he was in my belly, I secretly was worried that he would be weird looking. I mean, even the super pretty people sometimes make fugly kids. At least that's what Perez taught me. We seriously lucked out though, and made a pretty cute kid. I still get, "how old is your little girl"? I mean, that must mean he's good looking, right. Right?!?!
Trust me though, he's not just about appearance. His personality is just as great. I've never seen such an empathetic person. He likes to point out our owies, and will kiss them to make them all better. He is a great conversationalist(if the subject includes dirt, poop, or cars). He is good at mowing lawns(and rocks, dirt, and pavement). His hobbies include grabbing his dog Wiley inappropriately, booty-dancing, picking dirt out of his toes, and many more advanced activities. It's hard to remember my life pre-Jack. He is such a big part of it. I'm proud of him for the person he is, and I wouldn't change an ounce of him.

No comments:
Post a Comment