Jack is turning into quite the character. A day doesn't pass that he doesn't make me crack up laughing. I just wanted to point out some of the things that I don't ever want to forget...
- Teeth clenched, arms in a circling motion, he daily repeats, "Chugga-Chugga-Chugga-Chugga" I think he learned this from the Thomas Live Show. I love it
- All of a sudden he's aware of any sort of hangnail. Then he insists I bite it, LOL
- He's big on bossing Wiley around. He'll tell him, "Get Down" or "Kennel"
- Monster truck massages are a big hit---ever since Uncle Kana showed him
- Farting and Burping is by far the funnies thing he's ever heard himself or his Dad do
- Anytime he looks out our back window, he insists that it is thundering out. Then he says, "Scarrrrry"
- He insists on a fork at meals, which sounds like "f*$k"
- He calls things "pretty", especially necklaces, or "cute" mainly babies or baby clothes
- He believes any man in a hat is a train conductor, and will yell "All Aboard" at them
- He must sleep with Elmo, Fake Elmo, Bunny, Doggy, Icey Train, and whatever else he becomes madly in love with for the night
- He likes to call Auntie Meggie first thing in the morning. They have quite the conversations
- He's obsessed with "creamy"(aka icecream) thanks to Uncle Kana and Meggie
- He loves to make Wiley chase his tail---possibly to the point of animal abuse
- He loves to "crash it"---anything and everything can be crashed
- After his bath, Jack likes his towel to be tied like a toga, at which point he runs around the house yelling, "toga, toga, toga"
3.24.2009
Mr. Funny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment