6.15.2009

FUN

Age 27-ish months is fun. I can't even count how many times Jack has me laughing every day. Dancing has become a love, and his moves are becoming crowd favorites. He busts his moves out wherever we are, and the public just can't get enough, lol. He is Mr. Independant and insists that "Jack do it" at every last thing. Even when his shoes are on the wrong feet half the time, or he seasons his food a bit much, or I can jog a mile before he gets a basket of toys cleaned up, or his version of wiping up a spill creates a bigger stickier mess, he is so proud of his abilities(as am I). He loves the friends and family in his life, and needs to know where they are at all times. He has become quite the phone talker, and will have a start to finish conversation with auntie Meggie or uncle Kevin on a regular basis. Just yesterday we witnessed him rock a stuffed animal back and forth and he sang "Rock-a-bye baby" to it, and got most of the lines! We are so lucky to have such a cool kid.

No comments: