1.31.2011

New Carrier

Cash, a few weeks old in the Bjorn:
Cash, 9 months in the Ergo:
After all of Jack's baby-hood and most of Cash's using the Bjorn, I bought a new Ergo baby carrier. Cash had outgrown the Bjorn, and I was not done wearing him. The Bjorn served its purpose, and was actually pretty comfy for me, although it's supposedly not the best ergonomically for babies. After using my new Ergo for the past few weeks though, the Bjorn seems much less comfy. Wearing Cash makes doing everything easier. I can basically go wherever and whenever...the store, the mall, the park...during nap times, and know that he won't have trouble falling asleep, which allows me to have a flexible schedule, and not limit myself to the various activities Jack loves to do. It also frees up my hands to wipe butts, prepare meals, wash dishes, etc. Simply, it makes life easier. And, I love having my babies close :) Plus, I'm pretty sure wearing a 22-lb baby on a regular basis makes up for the fact that I hate to workout.

No comments: