Very cute card that Jack and John crafted for me...Complete with Jack signing his name :)
New earrings, CD, and treats :)
Decorating the back window
John's Dinner
Breakfast
Pic for Daddy
Chocolate Chip cookies
Dessert
My Dinner
On Sunday night, John made Scallop Fettichini Alfredo, Crab stuffed mushrooms, and Steak/Pepper Grilled Sourdough Sammies. It was amazing. The next night I made some breaded chicken tenders with homemade honey mustard sauce, a home-made blue-cheese wedge salad, garlic bread, and mashed potatoes. I got John a sexy new snow shovel (cause that screams I LOVE YOU, haha), a new hat, and baked his fave cookies. I made Jack a heart-shaped eggo with whipped cream, sprinkles, and marshmellows for breakfast. He kept saying, "This is my most favorite!" He was sad he didn't get a repeat of the sugar-fest the next morning though. The boys got a couple small toys and John got Jack a new pencil sharpener, which he's wanted for awhile now and asked very seriously, "Is this one okay for kids?" and some Sponge Bob sweet-tarts.
No comments:
Post a Comment