Utterances by Jack:
"Does God fart?"
Entering the clearance center at Macy's, Jack announced: "There is just a bunch of weirdos up here," which got a few chuckles. There were in fact, a bunch of weirdos up there, haha!
"Wiley, put your marker away." followed with, "Mom, can you teach me more about dog penises?" What do I say to that?
"Ugh Cash, I can't stand your baby breath." Funny, cause I love his baby breath.
"Mom, if you clean up my messes, I'll stop whining and stuff." This kid drives a hard bargain.
Jack is also starting preschool next week. He will be attending 2-days/wk, from 9:00-11:30. I think it is just the right amount for him, as this will be his first experience with school. It's at a nearby Lutheran church, that offers small class sizes, faith-based teaching, and after meeting his teacher last summer, I felt certain it was the right fit for him. I was beyond excited when I got a back to school list and needed to go shopping for supplies. I'm also excited for the one on one time that Cash and I will have together, for the 5 hours per week...something that Cash has never gotten much of. I hadn't planned on putting him in preschool, mainly because I didn't think it was in our budget. With John's promotion last year though, I knew it would only benefit him, come time to start Kindergarten. At home Jack has done awesome with learning his letters, and numbers, as we did some at home preschooling last year. The social interaction, opportunity to get acquainted with listening to somebody other than me all day long, and being in a classroom setting will be beneficial to him. Plus, I think he'll have a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment