Cash is such a little spitfire. He is outgoing, energetic, hilarious, and keeps our home lively for sure. I love having conversations with him, they always leave me laughing. He ADORES his baby sister. All day long he swoons and oohs and awwes over her. He is also quite accident prone lately. Within a week he feel down the back steps, which left a huge goose-egg and bruise on his forehead, and split his lip open on Thanksgiving in Seattle, which won him a trip to the ER. Luckily no stitches were needed, but Mr. Clumsypants is keeping us on our toes. Jack was much more careful and more of an observer at this age. Cash is fearless and likes to be in charge. He is also a cuddler and is sensitive and caring, although these attributes are often in the shadow of his wild ways (;
Some recent random convos:
Me to John: "Cash takes everything literal lately."
Cash who overheard me: "I'm not littttle!"
After seeing Stella being worn by me, Cash announced: "I wish I was a baby in a carrier!"
Cash, during lunch: "Pizza is good for my brain."
Love my wild 2.5 year old. As much as he drives me crazy some days, I just love this age. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment