
Don't get me wrong though, being pregnant isn't a walk in the park all the time. I for sure won't miss the sciatic nerve pain that shoots through my ass randomly. Or the need to pee every second. Or the stretch marks, the need to buy a new bra every month(I was content with what I had), or the fact that I can't get off the couch or out of bed without John's help, or the cravings for things I shouldn't have....mmm a margarita sounds great! But...all of these things are worth suffering through for a few months, cause Jack will be here for a lifetime!
At my last doc's appt. the doctor was shocked to see that I was 1 1/2 cm dilated and starting to thin too! She said she could feel his head! She said to be ready cause he'll probably be early! Watch him be late though...ha ha. Jack's room is pretty much ready, and there are only a few last minute details to take care of. Oh, and I have a baby shower on Feb 15th...he better not come that early! Okay, I've blabbed enough, I have weekly appt's now, so I'll update ya'll if anything changes....
No comments:
Post a Comment