9.03.2008

1.5 years old

Seriously, where has the time gone? Just yesterday I was cleaning spit up off his face. Today, it was pb&j. Jack has entered the toddler stage with vengeance. He has become quite efficient at testing, trying, and tormenting. Wiley is handling all of these new skills like a champ, thank god, because he seems to be taking the brunt of it. "Wye-Wye", as Jack calls him, gets kicked, punched, and grabbed all day long. Sometimes I think he likes it.

Photobucket


Recently, Jack seems to think climbing things is fun. The backs of stools, kitchen cabinets, the sides of his bed. Anywhere he can get a decent footing. Straps and constraints are also overrated. I'm scheduling the ER visits now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


At Jack's Dr. appt today, he weighed 22.9 lbs, and was 31.5 inches long. He's a string bean, but eats like a pig and doesn't stop moving. I only wish I had his metabolism.

Photobucket

Jack continues to amaze me with new stuff he learns. Stuff that I don't think I've ever even shown him. His new fav thing is to find garbage around the house, and go throw it in the trash."Gar-Gar" he calls it. Totally helpful--- until I catch him throwing away unopened bills or my new dishtowels. Being helpful has its downfalls! Or, taking laundry out of the dryer for me---but then deciding to spread it all over the house(sometimes in the garbage). I love my 18-monther!

No comments: