As a general rule, I like to "clean-up as we go," in hopes to avoid a major mess at the end of the day. This however, makes me feel like I'm picking up the same pile of blocks all day long. I decided to buck that trend today(we are only at naptime folks)



I may go back to my old ways. I've stubbed my toe more than once today.
2 comments:
OK, So who knew you had a blog? Not me, but I do now! I will definitely be stopping by to catch up on how you guys are doing. I have even been meaning to start a blog and have the wordpress account and everything; just haven't found anything too interesting to wrtie about. Maybe you and Jack have just inspired me. I'll let you know. Talk to you later! Ash
you are a stallion and you are good at writing cooking cleaning teaching/and raising our son and being a overall good wife.
Post a Comment