7.22.2011

16 Months

Cash's recent Dr. visit went well, and he's doing great. He's 24.8 lbs (55 %), which is only 3 ounces more than he was at 12 months. I knew that was the case though, because he is sadly losing a lot of his baby chub. He is practically running, and he's always on the go. He's also getting taller, and is in the 70th % for height. His head is actually on the charts now (barely though at 95 %). He has a total of just three upper teeth, with a fourth on the way, and had his first uneventful dentist appt. recently. His hair is getting redder thanks to the sun, and he has added many more words to his vocab. Some new ones off the top of my head are: Spoon, Pee-Pee, Weeeee, Moon, Bug, Light, Sun, Eye, Ear, Nose, Bye-Bye, Bird, Button, Knee, and Nana. My faves are when he peeks through a hole or around the corner and says, "See you", or when he gives kisses and nose nuzzles, and says, "Love you" (Which sounds like "Lu-you"), but good enough for me. Any dog is called "Wye-Wye". "Down" means up and down, He likes to line trains up, all the while yelling out "Choo-Chooooo". He climbs on EVERYTHING, which is alarming to most, but I am so used to it, I hardly blink an eye. I live with a pack of monkeys, so I'm quite used to it. I am just SO in love with this age.

No comments: