7.14.2011
Why I Blog
I have more than once thought, why on earth do I spend the rare moments after my boys are off to bed, on my little net book, blogging about my boys? Alone time is scarce these days, and I must allot the time meaningfully. This blog isn't full of witty, well written, or page turning entries, as are some of the other blogs I follow. Aside from close family, who really wants to read all about my boys? I've even let my entries fall to the wayside on a few different occasions, usually after the birth of both of them. There are huge chunks of memories that weren't recorded, that I'm sad I've forgotten. I'm sure I'm the only one that really missed my blog posts during those moments of hiatus. I someday hope to print out this blog, as a book, that one day Jack and Cash will enjoy getting a glimpse of how life was, who they were, how they've grown, and hopefully it will be evident to them how immensely I loved them. It's fun to have people reading along, because I love sharing my boys' cuteness, but this blog is for us. It is basically their baby book, which hopefully will makeup for their real baby books, which I'm always behind on and are minimal to say the least. The time is going by so fast, and I don't want to forget a single moment. So I'll record as much as I can, and post a handful of the massive amounts of pictures I take every week, to remember how much I loved my boys, my hard-working husband, and our little life together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment