We went to the Hot-rod Cafe in Post Falls for lunch, which I remember going to as a kid with my family. It looked exactly the same, and I wish Jack hadn't slept through lunch (Camping really wiped him out) because he would have loved it! We plan to go back when Jack isn't so tired that he continues to fall asleep sitting straight up in the booth.
Meg and Kev came to visit! John and Uncle Kev built a new sandbox for the boys, and even landscaped around the sandbox. It turned out amazing, and the boys LOVE it. Megan and I took the boys to the Children's museum, and Target *duh*. Megan and I were also able to do some kid-free shopping and lunch at the Flying Goat. It was a great weekend, and we can't wait for them to visit again!
We went to Desert Aire to visit my parents for the weekend. We spent our time in the river, and hanging out with family. My brother Matt and his family were also there, Aunt Kitty, and Uncle Russ, Aunt Kim, and my cousin Kyle. The boys got to have some good playtime with their cousins, and it was a nice way to spend the weekend, after hearing some not so good news about my Grandpa Bud. After several ups and downs with his battle against cancer this year, he was told the heartbreaking news that he has a year left of life. I pray for healing and strength for both of my grandparents this year, and if you're reading this, do me a favor and keep them in your prayers as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment