Fast forward a few weeks:
Yep, a Christmas miracle. Santa apparently didn't want to disappoint. (; I'm due August 30, 2012, and aside from being the hugest in the hottest months of the year, I am so excited. We also recently traded in my tiny two-door Cavalier for a much more accommodating six-passenger Chrysler Pacifica *which we are loving*. Coincidence? Who knows...
Jack is over the moon happy and thinks "Boonie" is a good name for either sex. He keeps trying to feel the baby kick, even though I told him he/she is literally the size of bean. Cash is oblivious, but is all of the sudden growing up so fast lately, so I plan to savor him as the baby of the family while I can. John was absolutely shocked when he found the boys in matching "big brother" T's...although he was downright confused for awhile, ha.
Exhaustion and crazed emotions are already kicking in. It's probably part holiday mayhem, part losing Grandpa Bud to a long hard battle of Cancer on New Years, and part cutting back on my addiction to coffee. The idea of expanding our family just feels right. I have been blessed with two amazing little boys and a loving husband and Dad to our children. Our family has more than enough room for another, and I have more than enough love in my heart to give another little blessing. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment