4.12.2012

1/2 Way Done!

Wow, that went quick!

Cravings: Cereal, Geek yogurt, French fries, Chinese food, Sour candy, Grapes, and Cad-bury eggs.

Weight gain at 20 weeks: 5 pounds (I'll take it).

Annoyances: Constant Braxton hicks contractions, early nausea, horrible sciatic nerve pain if I over-do it (which I always seem to do), and ongoing exhaustion.

First purchase for baby girl: Pink and navy SUPER cute leggings with ruffles (only $1.70 each on Clearance at Target...I couldn't pass them up).

Movement: Regular, but subtle, as I have an anterior placenta (in the front) this time around, which acts as a cushion that blocks any major ninja-like jabs and kicks...for the time being anyways. 

To do:
  • Name her 
  • Sort through "boy clothes" to find any neutral things. 
  • Rearrange/make room for the pack-n-play in our room (she'll be rooming with us for awhile, so I'm in no rush to make her a nursery. Hello third child). 
  • Organize everything and anything I can get my hands on (Hello obligatory pregnant nesting). 
  • Take the time to relax and ENJOY what could possibly be the last time I'm pregnant. Cherish feeling her move, eating without guilt, the courtesy that seems to accompany being pregnant (especially if my boys are in tow). 
  • Prepare/do research for a natural childbirth. At the least, some last minute prayers (;

No comments: