5.29.2012

Boys

Jack has officially graduated from his first year of school! He did awesome all year, and is sad to leave his class and teachers for Kindergarten this Fall. I assured him that he'd love it just as much, but he's not quite sure yet. Lately he's been really into nature and animals. Specifically anything scary and poisonous, go figure. Snakes are his favorite, and World's deadliest Animals is his new fave show. I gave it the okay, as long as it didn't cause bad dreams. So far, so good. He is still in the early stages of reading...sounding out and spelling simple words. I'm certain by the end of Summer, he'll be a reader :) He's into riding his bike, looking for bugs, crafting, making nests for animals outside, puzzles, building with Lego's, Star wars, and Superheros.



 Cash is talking like crazy in short choppy little sentences, it's so cute. I hear daily: "Guess what, Mommy?" "No Jack" "I'm all ready to go" "Fix it Mommy" "More please Mommy" "Fanks Mommy" "A-nu-der one please" and "I did it!" He's also become a great eater, after I had previously labeled him as a fairly picky eater. He has become an outgoing, independent, and feisty little guy. He loves to sing, and his current fave is his version of "Oh my darlin'" which goes something like "Oh my darlin', Oh my darlin', We lost you in the water." Repeat.

The boys both love to be in the backyard, and with the nicer weather lately, they've spent a lot of time playing outside. I'm looking forward to this Summer, and the last few months of this pregnancy coming to an end. The last Summer of being a Mom to boys. I don't think it has sunk in just yet. I plan to savor every moment with my two most favorite little guys.

No comments: