6.07.2012

Cali-forn-i-a

We recently took a week long vacation to California to visit family and such. It was fun and fast, and I hope we get to go back soon. We stayed with John's Aunt JoAnne, and were able to see a lot of John's extended family, many of whom I had never met. We spent our time at Disneyland, the LA Zoo, a Dodger game, Newport beach, Universal city walk, a Pirate dinner show, and a few family get-togethers. Jack's favorite rides included Pirates of the Caribbean and The Haunted Mansion. The poisonous snakes were his fave at the Zoo. I also was able to meet up with my friends Katie and Sarah and their girls for lunch and a play-date. We also got to have a 3D ultrasound done to make sure our little babe was indeed a girl (she is). We ate at some really great spots, including a couple that Guy Fieri have been to. Aside from a 3-hour delay on our flight home, the trip went smooth, and we all had a blast. We can't wait to go back!

No comments: