We are just weeks away from welcoming Stella into our family. She is likely the final addition to our family. The boys are excited and ready for their little sister to arrive...even Cash seems to have a grasp of the situation. It will be a crazy but fun transition for sure, as Jack is set to start Kindergarten right at the same time Stella will be born. Can't wait to see how our little girl transforms the dynamic of our family! As of last Friday she was estimated by ultrasound to already be over 7 pounds (at 36 weeks) so if this is accurate, I am fine with her coming any time! I've been having contractions off and on over the last few days, my bag is packed, and I'm feeling ready to be done being pregnant. Only time will tell when she's meant to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment