Cash:
- Calling us "Silly-goose-egg" on a regular basis.
- Loving to color pictures with crayons (and getting most of it on the paper)
- States "I don't want owies in my teeth" while brushing his teeth.
- Calls Jack "Jack-o"
- Calls a bib a "dib"
- I lay down with him before bed, and he insists on scratching my back. Win!
- When he noticed the infant car seat base in the car, he said, "Hey, what is that wonky car seat?!"
- While tucking Cash into bed last night Cash says: "You're a great Mommy. So give me a pound."
- Calls John "Bont-thing" and myself "Mont-thing" Don't ask.
- Insists I always spare the lives of spiders or bugs, and will get upset if he catches me squash one.
- Has a million questions about everything, most of which I have no clue about.
- Also seems to know everything about everything.
- While putting together a million-piece storage shelf, in the middle of frustration and tears Jack says, "Mom, maybe we should just throw this thing in the garbage." It made me LOL
- Genuinely tells John and I "I love you" or "I love you as much as Heaven" on a regular basis, which melts my heart every single time.
No comments:
Post a Comment