I caught Jack holding the binky to his chest, offering it to Stella in an attempt to trick her into thinking it was a boob. It didn't fool her.
Jack said he had a dream I went to the grocery store and came home pregnant with lots of babies and he cried cause he was sad I'd be so sore. Ha.
Jack: "I want to marry Stella."
Jack: "My locker partner has blonde hair, I want to marry her."
Jack: "I got my blonde hair love out, and now I love dark haired girls."
Jack said he was going to marry a girl in his class when he turns 16, and he knows the feeling is mutual because she stares at him too.
Jack: "Mom, why are your boobs so BIG?!?!"
Cash refers to Stella as "him" or "he" Ex: "I want to hold him."
Cash: "She has a wonky belly button."
Everything is "sketchy" or "wonky"
Cash: "We don't crunch baby Stella, or scare her, or push her..."
While eating lunch, Cash: "Pizza is good for my brain."
No comments:
Post a Comment