Life is just cruising right now. Stella is already 2 1/2 months, and has settled into our family just perfectly. At her 2 month check up she was 13 lbs, 10 oz, which is off the charts. The nurses all joke that I must make cream, as all of my kids become very chubby babies. She is tall too, and looks JUST like her Dad. I can't get enough of her rolls, I could seriously kiss her all day long.
We had our first snow fall recently, which the boys loved. The cold hasn't kept me away from walking to drop/pick-up Jack from school yet. I bundle the kids up, wear Stella in the Ergo, and push the boys in the jogger the 1-mile round-trip, and then repeat this a few hours later. It has become a nice start and break to our day, to get some fresh air, and get a little work-out in. And, it beats getting them in and out of the car 4 times a day.
The boys had lots of fun carving their pumpkins (from Grandpa Kevin and Grandma Frankie's garden). They especially loved getting the messy guts out and eating the raw pumpkin. The weather was perfect on Halloween, and we took them trick-or-treating for a couple hours, which they both loved. Cash kept trying to go into stranger's homes though. I can't believe Thanksgiving is already almost here, and we will finally get to meet baby Harrison, who will be about 6 weeks old. Having babies so close in age with my sister is SO fun, and I can't wait to see them together.
No comments:
Post a Comment